Friday, May 9, 2008

And The Bullshit Continues

As you will see in this post, the continued ignoring of what I have written many times about Leo's prescribed medications and doses continues. It was like communicating with a brick wall. I just was no longer being listened to. There was obviously a hidden agenda which had nothing to do with what was best for Leo or myself.

I don't know your Vet. I can't vouch for his knowledge ofmedicating cats. I do know Dr. Lauridia very well so I went off of his suggestions. I want whats best for Leo. If this situation is stressing you too much then do you need us to take Leo Back? DO YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING FOLKS???

I don't want to medicate Leo to the point where he's doped up and not even acting like a cat because thats just as bad as not being on meds. I think 2 pills a day plus pheno is a lot to start a cat on. Normally you don't give an animal the max amount and ween him off. You start them off on the littlest amount and work it up until you find the right amount that works on them. That'swhat I'd like to see.

I know this is stressfull for you but I want what's best for Leo. HERE WE GO AGAIN?

As for changing the drugs. I don't have all the answers. I would like to think your Vet would know the answers to those questions. If he does not than we can ask my vet. I"d like to talk to your Vet and see if he agrees with me on starting Leo on the lowest dose possible. Idon't want a drugged out cat. OH REALLY NOW. And how would you know how much drugs Leo is on or what is considered low or not since you have not paid any attention to the numerous times I told you verbally as well as in writing the actual dose he was put on and that amount of times a day he gets the meds. According to Siobhan I am giving this cat two doses of anti-depressents plus phenobarbital, except that no where in anything I wrote did I ever state such claims. As far speaking with my Vet, she was given my Vet's telephone number on numerous occassions and never called nor did anyone from Murray Hill call to find out what was prescribed by speaking to the licensed medical professional.

I've heard you say many times that you didn't expect these costs or stress etc. I understand that, and I never expected these events to occur ether. As I have said before Leo never showed that type of behavior while in our care. So I really don't know the extent of Leo's behavior except what you have described to me. Again, I want whats best for Leo. My first interest is in getting him healthy and calm.I will contact your Vet tomorrow and discuss the medications with him and Leo's Behavior to see what the best "cocktail" can be and what it will take to switch the medications. This never happened. To this day, she has not called. She passed me back to Kitty Kind and this has never been resolved.

And then the following day I recieved this email with a change in her story yet again:

I have a few options I think at this point that would be the best for Leo. I saw both videos and I can see what behavior you are talking about. You are right that he may need some behavior modification but am unsure as to what extent he needs mediation. We have several options for you to consider.

1. With in the first month of adopting an animal if an adopter finds that they do not have the type of behavior they can handle we will gladly welcome them back. Although you have an attachment to him, this is the time to make that change. All cats respond to change differently, from what I saw Leo is behaving as stressed cat. If you return him I can promise you he will not be euthanized. THIS IS NOW THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT SHE WROTE AND I POSTED EARLIER IN THIS BLOG. SO HER WORD NOW CANNOT BE TRUSTED.We will place him back in a foster home to be socialized and then readopted. We will have him monitored by a vet to assess his behavior and if he truly needs medication. MY VET ALREADY MONITORED AND ASSESSED HIS BEHAVIOR AND I ALSO TOOK VIDEO AND SHOWED THIS. Much to my dismay it was used AGAINST ME.

2. We can have a member of our rescue come and do a home visit with you. She can see Leo in his environment. I had her watch the two videos and while she agrees he needs some behavior modification she can’t tell from his actions if he truly needs medication. I FAIL TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN COMING TO MY HOME AND WATCHING THE SAME BEHAVIOR AS OPPOSED TO SEEING IT ON THE VIDEO WILL HELP HER MAKE ANY ASSESSMENT. THIS IS JUST TO CHECK OUT THE OWNER. TOTALLY BULLSHIT. She would be happy to come by and suggest some changes. Some suggestions she may make, are getting his a scratching post which should solve the scratching of furniture. I NEVER MENTIONED ONCE THAT HE SCRATCHED MY FURNITURE. Another suggestion maybe getting him a playmate which should cease the separation anxiety. I ALWAYS STATED I WAS WORKING WITH MY VET TO ADOPT ANOTHER CAT FOR HIM TO PLAY WITH. There are other suggestions she can make by coming and meeting you and Leo.

3. When we spoke of Medical Bills I was under the impression he was attacking people, and his behavior was erratic. JUST WHAT GAVE YOU THIS IMPRRESSION. SHOW ME WHERE I MENTIONED THIS IN ANY EXCHANGE. THIS IS A LIE AND YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED ON THSI ONE SIOBHAN. After watching those videos, I just can’t make that assumption. AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO OF LEO ACTUALLY BITING A VISITOR IN MY HOME YOU CAN'T MAKE WHAT ASSUMTION? THAT LEO BITES PEOPLE OUT OF NOWHERE? CORRECT! NO ASSUMTION IT IS A FACT, WITHOUT PROPER MEDICATIONS IN HIM HE ATTACKS PEOPLE AND BITES CAUGHT ON TAPE. PERHAPS IT IS YOU THAT NEEDS TO SEE A DOCTOR FOR AN EYE OR BRAIN EXAM AS CLEARLY YOU CAN'T ANALYZE THE SIMPLIEST PROOF CAUGHT ON TAPE. Again, I haven’t seen anything of Leo except what I saw while we had him and those two videos. At this point we can’t pay for the medication until we have more information. AND THERE YOU HAVE THE REAL ISSUE...SHE ISN'T GOING TO PAY FOR THE MEDS BECAUSE SHE WAS NEVER AUTHORIZED TO OFFER THIS TO ME AND THIS IS HER ATTEMPT TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET OUT OF THE SITUATION...BY ATTACKING THE ONE PERSON WHO ADOPTED HIM AND TOOK HIM 10 MILES TO AN EMERGENCY VET TO FIX WHAT DR. LAURIDIA BOTCHED, CAUSING LEO ONTOLD PAIN AND SUFFERING AND BLEEDING AND CAUSING HIM TO SPEND THREE ADDITIONAL NEEDLESS DAY IN A CAGE AWAY FROM MY HOME, POKED AND PRODDED BY OTHER VETS AND HAVING HIS BOTCHED NEUTERING FIXED SO IT WOULD STOP SWELLING WITH BLOOD AND LEAKING ON MY LEG AND FLOOR. I can have Dr. Lauridia talk to your Vet about Leo’s behavior. If you decide to have someone come and do a home visit and they witness this behavior and your Vet and Dr. Lauridia agree he needs medication than at that time we will be happy to take over the payment for medication.
SO APPARENTLY ONLY IF I LET THEM COME EVALUATE ME AND THEY SEE THE SAME BEHAVIOR CAUGHT ON VIDEO TAPE, IN PERSON THEN AND ONLY THEN LEO CAN HAVE THE MEDICAL CARE HE WAS ALREADY PRESCRIBED BY A MEDICAL STAFF??????

Basically what all this says is that I am being accused of lying. My Vet is being accused of lying. And a video tape is being accused of lying. And I am being told I am stressed and should give Leo back, after being begged to keep him when I didn't want to from the start.

Siobhan you should be ashamed of yourself. It is you who is the liar. I fail to see one place I lied. Herein lies the evidence on this blog of my consistency in word and intent and honor. And herein lies your own words showing how you lie and change your story throughout and how you clearly do not pay attention to anything said to you and keep writing as if I had mentioned extra doses of medications and presciptions of things that weren't standard medical protocal.

You lied about the organizationS that you work for and you are funneling tax payer dollars to Murray Hill from the Mayors Animal Alliance of NYC to Murray Hill Veterinary where they are either wearhousing animals or just completely incompetent and botch neuterings and you are sending animals out for adoption that aren't ready to be adopted or socialized enough to be out for adoption and emotionally manipulating adoptive parents into keeping the animals so that you have more room for the new ones that come in so you can keep funneling money to Murray Hill Vet. which is YOUR EMPLOYER.

I wonder if Mayor Bloomberg would think this was acceptable?




No comments: