Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Let Me Step Ahead

Before I post the horrendous email I received next let me go beyond and tell you what I learned later from Kitty Kind about Siobhan.

As it turns out, but was never previously disclosed, Siobhan works for The Mayors Animal Alliance AND she also works for Murray Hill Hospital.

Are you saying what I did right now? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY!

In all my previous conversations I was told that Leo was in the care of Siobhan, not Murray Hill before being given to Kitty Kind to be adopted out.

Murray Hill was the Vet's office that botched Leo's neutering which caused him to swell with blood and bleed through the stitches onto my leg as he sat on me while on the toilet the second morning he lived in my home. This situation also, it is believed was the cause for his naseau and vomitting throughout the night in my home, as stated to me by the emergency Vet that he saw while in my care. (which Animal Alliance did pay for- and I was entitled to by the adoption contract I signed)

I also learned from the director at Kitty Kind, Cathie, that Leo was not in Siobhan's care but at Murray Hills for 3 weeks in a cage and then went to Kitty Kind to another cage and then home to me. Then right back to another Vet for emergency care and into another cage for three more days.

So I think you will find it quite odd as I did when I was accused of being the one to cause Leo's aggressive behavior. ME, the one person who provided the only stable home Leo has ever had, even for only such a short period of time. Yet that is exactly what happened.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow...you're right, it just keeps getting worse and worse. :( I just can't figure out why they think you are making stuff up. What would be in it for you to make stuff up about his ailments? It's really silly...and her not reading about the condition is crazy. They say they care about animals, so why don't they want what is best for Leo. Ugh...people like that make me so mad.

LifeOfLeo said...

Hi Jessica, Yes it makes no sense. But it isn't really about that. Siobhan's explaination of what I was getting out of lying was that I wanted to drug a cat to get the kind of cat I wanted.

The truth is that she made an offer of financial help that she wasn't authorized to do and panicked and started to attack me to obsolve herself of doing the right thing. I will post more soon and you will see.

Thanks for stopping by!!!