Monday, May 19, 2008

Pill Pockets Are AWESOME!

I had my pet sitter take care of Leo this weekend. I asked her to bring Pill Pockets with her and see if Leo would eat the treat and take the pill before I actually bought them myself.

This thing is awesome. She had a very easy time giving him the treat and pill and wrote me a note about how he behaved and played with her and ate the treat easily. It was so good to learn of all this.

She left me a bag of the Pill Pocket treats and I used it for the first time myself, this morning. Leo LOVED this. I think this is going to make my life so much easier and Leo so much happier. He of course doesn't enjoy me throwing a pill down his throat...who would.

He has a new toy now too. It's one of those sparkling tickler toys. He and I can play forever with this. He LOVES to chase it and catch it and run after it.

Right now he is tuckered out from all the playing this morning and he is sleeping. :-)

1 comment:

FabCatWoman said...

I am so sorry I didn't see your blog until today. I have a website and have been trying to warn people about KittyKind for the last 2 years. The Mayor's Alliance is also included in my website.

Please feel free to use any information on my website in writing to the Mayor.

I'd like to link your blog to mine if it's ok with you.

You can do the same with mine if you want to.

Please email me at jsm55@verizon.net

website: http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeyfg4f/kittycatfosterpitfalls